No votes yet
An urban park course with a mix of wooded and open holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,671ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
I-196; exit 78. Go north on College Ave for 0.3 mile to a right on Lydia St. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Grand Ave. Make a right at the end onto Lloyd Peterson Rd. This dead ends at the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Highland Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- North Grand Rapids Rotary Disc Golf Course, Belmont MI US(1 vote)
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United StatesJul 31-Aug 2
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United StatesAug 1-2
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United StatesNov 7
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United StatesNov 8