Hickory Winds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Long with tight trees on some holes. This course is next to the Hickory Ridge Ball Golf Course - when that is closed, the disc golf course is also closed (7:30am to 8pm daily). The gates to the parking lot close every night. Tee signs are inscribed on ground-level tee blocks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 6,944ft
Alternate Length: 4,967ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
From I-57: Take IL-13 west 17 miles, through Carbondale to a right on New Era Rd. Go 2 miles to a left on W Glenn. Golf course and disc golf course are on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Winds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- SIU - Rec Center, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- SIU - Campus Lake, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- Black Jack Disc Golf, Carterville IL USNo votes yet
- Pharoah's Way Disc Golf Course, Marion IL USNo votes yet
- North Sandusky Disc Golf Course, Sesser IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake College, Ina IL US(1 vote)
- Perryville City Park Disc Golf Course, Perryville MO US(1 vote)
- Litz Park, Jackson MO USNo votes yet
- Cape County Park Disc Golf Course - North, Cape Girardeau MO USNo votes yet
- Capaha Park Disc Golf Course, Cape Girardeau MO US(1 vote)