Hickory Winds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Long with tight trees on some holes. This course is next to the Hickory Ridge Ball Golf Course - when that is closed, the disc golf course is also closed (7:30am to 8pm daily). The gates to the parking lot close every night. Tee signs are inscribed on ground-level tee blocks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 7,495ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
From I-57: Take IL-13 west 17 miles, through Carbondale to a right on New Era Rd. Go 2 miles to a left on W Glenn. Golf course and disc golf course are on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Winds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- SIU - Rec Center, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- SIU - Campus Lake, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- Pharoah's Way Disc Golf Course, Marion IL USNo votes yet
- North Sandusky Disc Golf Course, Sesser IL USNo votes yet
- Perryville City Park Disc Golf Course, Perryville MO US(1 vote)
- Rend Lake College, Ina IL US(1 vote)
- Litz Park, Jackson MO USNo votes yet
- Cape County Park Disc Golf Course - North, Cape Girardeau MO USNo votes yet
- Capaha Park Disc Golf Course, Cape Girardeau MO US(1 vote)
- Scott City Community Park, Scott City MO USNo votes yet