Black Jack Disc Golf
No votes yet
Plays around the John A. Logan College campus pond on the SE portion of campus. A practice basket is just off the parking lot. #1, 2, 3, 4 and 9 are around the pond area while #5, 6, 7, and 8 are across Logan College Rd. Bathroom facilities just inside the E building near parking lot. Note: Black Jack was General John A. Logan's nickname due to his black hair and black eye color.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,354ft
Alternate Length: 2,177ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Rob Craig, Nate Shurtleff, David McCormick
I-57: exit 54A for IL-13. Go west on IL-13 for 7 miles to a right on W Commercial Dr. followed by a left onto Plaza Dr., which leads to the SE entrance of campus - near the course. Park in the lot in the left near the pond.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Jack Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- SIU - Rec Center, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- SIU - Campus Lake, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- Pharoah's Way Disc Golf Course, Marion IL USNo votes yet
- Hickory Winds Disc Golf Course, Carbondale IL USNo votes yet
- North Sandusky Disc Golf Course, Sesser IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake College, Ina IL US(1 vote)
- Karel Park, Eldorado IL USNo votes yet
- Capaha Park Disc Golf Course, Cape Girardeau MO US(1 vote)
- Cape County Park Disc Golf Course - North, Cape Girardeau MO USNo votes yet
- Litz Park, Jackson MO USNo votes yet