Haikey Creek Park
Solid course in a nice park setting. Upkeep is good and grass is managed by city park services. Clean and easy walking. Open shots on most holes so difficulty to pins are at a minimum. There are a few holes through trees so a good mix. Park does have facilities. Fantastic course for groups and plenty of parking available.
I am a pretty new player and got to watch as the new TD raised the difficulty level of the course. I love the fact that it a championship level course, except I am not a Pro! I just warn that there are no warning signs about people crossing the road an people love to speed through there! So please be aware that the drivers may not be aware of you crossing the road. Oh yea be prepaired to make multiple contacts with trees! Good luck out there, have fun, and PLEASE warn people of errant shots heading twards others!
Based on the pars given, a very easy course. Several holes are Par 4 that should be Par 3. Good ego booster if needed. Scattered trees making control a must. A few long holes, but are designated Par 5's so not hard on the score. Fun course, fairly easy to follow, just needs to be all Par 3's.
Courses Close By
- Hunter Park, Tulsa OK US(4 votes)
- Northeastern State University Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow OK US(1 vote)
- Oral Roberts University, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Nienhuis Park, Broken Arrow OK USNo votes yet
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Stonebrooke Disc Golf Course, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Copperhead Canyon YMCA, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)