Not a big fan of this course with the current condition. I believe it's 3-10 that the city has currently removed the baskets to do supposed maintenance to gas lines. It has been wrecked for about a year. It is only a partial course and this one is a disk eater. Sometimes it can be a fun supplement to Jimmy Porter if you are craving a few more holes. When the course was complete I really enjoyed it. The only holes left are the one that run along the nasty creek in the middle. I have lost too many discs in there.
NOTE: the baskets for holes 3-10 are missing due to construction in the area. Luckily, the tee box for 11 is right next to the basket for #2, so you can play 1,2,11-18. And watch out for the water! It gets deep fast, and the bottom is very muddy and will suck you right in!
This course is missing holes 3 to holes 10.I would stay away from this course.enough said.
Very fun course. Agree with other reviewers on elevation and potential for losing discs. There are shots with good distance (400+) and the elevated shots are my personal favorites. The course favors traditional right handers.
This is a great course!! Lott's of up and down play, not too long and never crowded. There's a creek running through much of the course so bring a retriever. Sometimes there are local kids out who have collected discs gone astray and are willing to negotiate for the purchase!! Once again it's great because it's not over populated so it's probably better if you play elsewhere...
Nearly every hole is accessible with a hyzer(right handed). 15 of 18 holes have pin placements within 50 feet of the sometimes clear sometimes murky creek which wraps the entire course, which requires accurate tee shots for birdie opportunties on this mostly open course with few trees. 1 hole on the front 9 and 4 holes on the back 9 have fun yet challenging elevation changes. OVERALL-if you don't like losing 1-2 discs a round or swimming this might not be the course for you, however the course is almost never busy so you can play at your own pace.
Courses Close By
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(5 votes)
- Castle Hills, Carrollton TX USNo votes yet
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)
- Griffin Middle School Disc Golf Course, The Colony TX USNo votes yet
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)