No votes yet
In a flood plain along Indian Creek. The creek and 3 ponds come into play. Most holes are wide open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,790ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
From Dallas: I-35E N to exit 334B. Use the right lane to take the TX-121 N ramp to The Colony 8/McKenny 31. Go 1.5 miles and take the Carrollton Parkway exit. Merge onto TX-121 and go 0.7 mile to a right on Carrollton Parkway. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Sir Ben. Left on Dame Carol Way. Follow it to the end. 1st tee is NE of the cul-de-sac (plays up the hill into the trees).
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Castle Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Griffin Middle School Disc Golf Course, The Colony TX USNo votes yet
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(5 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX US(1 vote)