No votes yet
Short beginner course with some small trees. Easy to follow layout. Can be crowded in summer due to the water park. Bathrooms, drinking fountains, and practice field.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-90; exit 293. Turn left on Barker Rd. and go north for 0.3 mile to a left on E Mission Ave. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Long Rd. to the park on the right near the intersection with Boone Ave.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Greenacres Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Liberty Lake Business Park, Liberty Lake WA USNo votes yet
- Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- North Spokane YMCA, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Whitworth University Back 40, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Downriver Disc Golf Course at Riverside State Park, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Cape Fear, Spokane WA US(1 vote)