Fulwood Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The front 9 holes are on the north end of the park, the back 9 holes are on the south end. The first seven holes track Lover's Lane, a 100 year old set of double hedges. Sections have been cut out on #4 and 5 that open up views to the baskets. #5's mandatory flight path is a 90 degree dogleg left (the drive is towards #7's basket which is visible from the tee). *March 2018 - only the front 9 has well established tees but the back 9 does have permanent baskets and marked tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,652ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
I-75; exit 63B. Go east on W 8th St. for 1.5 miles to a left at traffic light onto N. Tift Ave. Park is on the right. 1st tee is just to the left of Shelter #13, on the north end of Fulwood Park, near parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fulwood Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Joshua W. Franklin Disc Golf Course, Albany GA US(2 votes)
- Freedom Park, Valdosta GA USNo votes yet
- GA Veterans State Park, Cordele GA US(1 vote)
- Darton State College, Albany GA USNo votes yet
- Sherwood Christian Academy, Albany GA USNo votes yet
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course - Recreational 18, Thomasville GA USNo votes yet
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course - Advanced 12, Thomasville GA USNo votes yet
- Brickyard Plantation Disc Golf Course, Americus GA USNo votes yet
- Georgia SouthWestern Disc Golf Course, Americus GA US(1 vote)
- Sumter County Parks and Rec - 19th Green, Americus GA USNo votes yet