Fullerton-Garrity Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I live in Corsicana, so play this course frequently. It is mostly flat and open, but there is one small hill. There are just enough trees to provide shady spots to walk between, but not so many as to be difficult to play around. You do have to throw over/around trees and the tennis court on 7, which is a tough par 3. The tee for 9 needs to be moved, as the park has planted a set of new trees that completely block the preferred disc flight path. Not so much a problem today, as it will be in a few years when those trees get a few feet taller. I think it is pretty easy to find your way around the course. No danger of losing a disc, except possibly in an out-of-bounds in someone's yard who has a mean dog. The toughest basket is number 5, where you have to cross a "sometimes stream" (a ditch), and go around some trees. It is relatively long, so I try to use a roller, but the ditch usually takes all the momentum out of it. All in all, the course designers did a good job incorporating the park features that were there to work with.
Courses Close By
- Ennis Disc Golf at Lake Clark Park, Ennis TX USNo votes yet
- Brown-Singleton Park, Waxahachie TX US(1 vote)
- Cherry Creek, Red Oak TX USNo votes yet
- The Jaranator, Lancaster TX USNo votes yet
- Cuesta Disc Golf at Hill College, Hillsboro TX US(1 vote)
- Bear Creek Baptist Church, Glenn Heights TX USNo votes yet
- Cain Park, Athens TX US(2 votes)
- Cedar Valley Disc Golf Course, Lancaster TX USNo votes yet
- Plummer Elementary School, Cedar Hill TX USNo votes yet
- Groesbeck Disc Golf Course, Groesbeck TX USNo votes yet