Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Good use of available park. Some variety and good challenge although the back nine lacks the interest of the front and can be problematic when the park is crowded.
I REALLY enjoy this course. I think the first few holes do a great job of forcing the player to use a variety of different shots. There are doglegs to the left and to the right. There is also the obstacle in the pond for later holes. Every time I have been the course has been clean and never too busy to play
Courses Close By
- Camp Sanctuary Disc Golf Course, Poynor TX USNo votes yet
- Cherry Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Canton TX US(1 vote)
- Mill Creek Ranch Resort, Canton TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Red Cedar, Tyler TX US(2 votes)
- Lindsey Park - Blue Hickory , Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Gold Dogwood, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Iron Spike at Greens Park, Palestine TX USNo votes yet
- The Roc Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX US(1 vote)
- South Spring Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet