This is a fun course to play, with good tee pads and baskets. Nothing real special. I thought the course a few miles west at Ellis was better.
Frontier Park DG Course in Hays, Ks is a mature course established in the early 80. It is semi wooded with many mature cottonwoods. The course has concrete tees and Mach lll baskets. A river meanders through the center of the course which makes for many unnerving shots.
Moreover recently the course has had a facelift with informative tee signs for each tee pad. I now consider Frontier DG Park to be a championship level disc golf course.
Markings could use a little help at all tees. Nice long, winding course none the less.
Courses Close By
- Rolling Hills Park, Hays KS USNo votes yet
- SKY VU Disc Golf Course, Ellis KS US(1 vote)
- Grass Park, La Crosse KS USNo votes yet
- Plainville Township Lake, Plainville KS USNo votes yet
- Ficken Field Disc Golf, Bison KS USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Russell KS USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills Disc Golf Course, Palco KS USNo votes yet
- Scout Park, Wakeeney KS USNo votes yet
- Grissel Park, Ransom KS USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Hoisington KS USNo votes yet