At one time this may have been a fun course to play, but now it is almost unplayable. No maintenance or upkeep is happening. Over half of the tee signs are missing or broken; the front nine has no fairways-it is all weeds, greenery, poison ivy, etc. I threw shots directly down the middle and still had to search for the disc underneath ground foliage. The back is more open, but need to avoid cars on the park drive. Recommend not wasting your time here until upkeep is better.
This place is absolute garbage. Appears holes 1-9 have not been played in several years. If you want to get lost and feel like you are in Jumanji come visit. Remove this course from PDGA site.
The course itself is not that bad, what is bad is the tee off areas, it seems like you are throwing from a ditch, you run down an incline and then it goes back up. Some of the holes are actually nice.
The first 8 holes and the last 3 are the best. Holes 11-15 shoot directly through the heart of the park so you have to dodge cars, people and pavilions. Watch out for the poison ivy!
I never did find the No 9 tee box. Otherwise this is a good course.
Courses Close By
- Dave Simpson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Rittman OH USNo votes yet
- Whispering Hills RV Park, Shreve OH US(1 vote)
- Wadsworth Memorial Disc Golf Course, Wadsworth OH USNo votes yet
- Pier-Lon Park Disc Golf Course, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH USNo votes yet
- Ashland High School, Ashland OH USNo votes yet
- Sam Masi Park Disc Golf Course, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Roscoe Ewing Park, Medina OH US(6 votes)
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US(3 votes)
- Poolside Disc Golf Course, Medina OH US(1 vote)