Four Mound - Cape Fear
No votes yet
Private course, only available to play on certain days. Watch out for rattlesnakes. Check the Four Mound forum on NW Disc Golf News for announcements of open times (see link). Cape Fear is the more rugged of the 3 distinct courses on site. Fee; $5/car.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,489ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 10
From I-90; Maple St. north 4 miles to a left on Francis Ave. (becomes Nine Mile Hwy/Rte. 291). Go two miles to a left on Seven Mile Rd. Go 6 miles. At the top of the hill on Four Mound Rd. turn left on W. Burnett Rd. and go 0.5 mile to the sign on the right. The green panel gate on the left is the entrance. Turkey Central is a half mile due south.
Email: Gordy Crafts
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Four Mound - Cape Fear? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Hawk, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Whitworth University Back 40, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- North Spokane YMCA, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Downriver Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Miller Park, Fairchild Air Force Base WA USNo votes yet
- Greenacres Park, Spokane Valley WA USNo votes yet