No votes yet
Beautiful - two 9-hole loops with clearly marked white and red concrete tees and dual basket locations. NOTE: Red and white marks on baskets direct to the next tees. The first 9 plays generally shorter than the longer/tougher second nine. Street, parking areas and playground OB. All water is ‘casual’. Camping available at the park. Local course contacts: Robert Seale 806-200-0312 and Jose Barron 806-201-5235.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,345ft
Alternate Length: 4,885ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Patrick Kitten
From intersection of west Hwy 180 (N 4th St) and Hwy 87 (McDonalds).; go south on Hwy 87 for 0.9 miles to a right on S 10th - follow along a few curves for 0.4 miles to park. Go through Houston St. and past the gazebo and look for course sign and 1st tee on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jose Barron
Official Event Layouts
Lamesa Labor Day Bash with DISConnect and Low Putt1-Sep–2-Sep-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,400 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, FA3, FJ12, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MJ12, MP40, MP50, MPO
- Divisions: MP50
- Divisions: FA2, FA3, FJ12, MA2, MA3, MJ12, MP50
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,100 ft.
- Par: 56
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, FA3, FJ12, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MJ12, MP40, MPO
- Divisions: FA1, MA1, MA40, MA50, MP40, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Forrest Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Coleman Park, Brownfield TX US(2 votes)
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Andrews Wetlands Park, Andrews TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Windlands Disc Golf Course, Midland TX US(1 vote)
- Cowden Park, Midland TX USNo votes yet
- Mae Simmons Park Disc Golf, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Towle Park Disc Golf Course, Snyder TX USNo votes yet
- Texas Tech Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet