Forest Hills Disc Golf and Country Club
No votes yet
Disc golf and ball golf. Fairly open with strategic foliage. Greens, bunkers and water OB. Make sure they know you are playing disc golf (ball golf is only 9 holes). Insist on a disc golf map with notes (posted here). Tough to navigate without this. Most tees are painted on the golf cart path, the rest are carpet. Hole numbers and distances are stenciled on the tee pads. The holes flow the same way the ball golf holes play only there are usually 2 disc golf holes per ball golf hole. Carts available and affordable. Course maps, food, drinks and a full bar in clubhouse.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 8,177ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 14
Take U.S. Hwy 19 just north of the Pasco County line to Holiday, Florida. Go east on Flora Ave. 0.75 mile to the course parking lot on the right.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Forest Hills Disc Golf and Country Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Trinity College Florida, Trinity FL USNo votes yet
- Oldsmar Disc Golf Course, Oldsmar FL US(2 votes)
- Hammock Park, Dunedin FL US(1 vote)
- North East Coachman Park, Clearwater FL US(2 votes)
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US(7 votes)
- Sunset Ridge Disc Golf Course, Hudson FL US(1 vote)
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Taylor Park Disc Golf Course, Largo FL US(7 votes)
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(8 votes)
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US(2 votes)