No votes yet
Heavily wooded with short, tight fairways for the first six holes then a more open park setting for the last three. Moderate elevation on most holes. Creek that divides the first six holes from the last three is in play on a few holes. Dual tees. First Tee over bridge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,262ft
Alternate Length: 1,854ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andrew Menz & Todd Tracy
From M-140 North: Left at Butternut St. then an immediate right on Church St. Park entrance on left.
Email: Andrew Menz
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flaherty Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- River Park Disc Golf Course, Benton Harbor MI USNo votes yet
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Paw Paw High School, Paw Paw MI USNo votes yet
- Lawton High School Disc Golf, Lawton MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Mattawan High School Disc Golf, Mattawan MI USNo votes yet
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI USNo votes yet
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)
- Clay Township Park, South Bend IN USNo votes yet