Bring the map to help with navigation. Pretty campus. Some odd but fun basket placements.
Well maintained landscaping, nice long walks. Not very many tight/technical shots, plenty of long drives. Can be played as an 18 or 12 hole course (#12 and #18 both end at the parking lot). Respect the private university which has opened this course to the public and the rules by which they ask you to abide (no smoking, drugs/alcohol, or play during Saturday). Course is open Sunday through Friday, sunrise to sunset.
Courses Close By
- River Park Disc Golf Course, Benton Harbor MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Flaherty Park , Watervliet MI USNo votes yet
- Bourissa Hills, New Carisle IN USNo votes yet
- Granger Commons Disc Golf Course, Granger IN USNo votes yet
- Bethel College Disc Golf Course, Mishawaka IN USNo votes yet
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US(4 votes)
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US(6 votes)
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)