Falling Creek Park - Red
No votes yet
Open with rolling hills, most fairways defined by large cedars. Beautiful brick tees. Unusual layout note: this Red Course (to Chainstars) and the Original Yellow one (to Discatchers) have different back sections but they both share the same tees on front nine holes. Added contact; Vince Whorley - [email protected] or 434-238-7146.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
460; near Walmart, take exit 460Bus/221/122. From Lynchburg, go left after the exit - from Roanoke, go right. Go 1 mile on 714 (becomes Falling Creek Rd.) to a left at County Nursing Home. Go straight through the roundabout to gravel parking lot past big red barn.
Email: Parks and Rec.
Alt. Phone: 540-586-7682
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Falling Creek Park - Red? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Falling Creek Park - Yellow, Bedford VA US(1 vote)
- Timber Ridge at Whorley Farm, Bedford VA USNo votes yet
- Bedford YMCA, Bedford VA USNo votes yet
- Moneta Disc Golf Course, Moneta VA USNo votes yet
- Montvale Par 2 Disc Golf Course, Montvale VA USNo votes yet
- Peaks View Park, Lynchburg VA US(2 votes)
- Eagle Eyrie Baptist Center, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Blackwater Creek at Sandusky Park, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Lynchburg College, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Liberty University Disc Golf - East, Lynchburg VA US(2 votes)