No votes yet
Most play is through the woods behind the YMCA with a few open field shots. The fine gravel tees within wooden timbers give good traction in the rain.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,635ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Vince Whorley
East on US-460 E/US-460 Bypass E. Take the VA-714 exit toward US-221 N/VA-122 N. Turn left onto E Main St., then left to merge onto US-460 W/US-460 Bypass W. Turn left onto VA-1142/Turnpike Rd. Check in at the YMCA office.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bedford YMCA? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Falling Creek Park - Red, Bedford VA USNo votes yet
- Falling Creek Park - Yellow, Bedford VA US(1 vote)
- Timber Ridge at Whorley Farm, Bedford VA USNo votes yet
- Beale's Treasure Disc Golf Course, Montvale VA USNo votes yet
- Moneta Disc Golf Course, Moneta VA USNo votes yet
- Mayflower Hills Disc Golf Course, Roanoke VA US(1 vote)
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf Course, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Peaks View Park, Lynchburg VA US(2 votes)
- Blackwater Creek at Sandusky Park, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Lynchburg College, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet