Evergreen Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Played this course in 2018 and then again in 2019. One of my favorites. Beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery with huge trees. Fairways are generous though you can easily get off track. Tee pads are not paved. The course is pretty well marked. It is located on a college campus and a $3 parking permit is required. I have only played it in dry conditions during the summer when it is a very enjoyable walk. Your mileage may vary during winter months.
I am a sucker for these NW woods courses. This course is a very nice, tight adventure in the woods. The tees are packed gravel which works out if they are well maintained (they were nice this past weekend). We played 1-5 and then 15-18 and loved the whole experience.
Courses Close By
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(3 votes)
- Scott Lake Golf Course, Olympia WA USNo votes yet
- Shelton Springs Disc Golf, Shelton WA US(3 votes)
- St. Martin's Abbey, Lacey WA US(2 votes)
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Raymond Seick Memorial Nine, Steilacoom WA US(1 vote)
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- McChord Field Air Force Base, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet