Elkwater Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a multi-use park area next to the town beach, the new Discovery Centre and a renovated campsite. Explore the unique landscape and history of the Cypress Hills - one of the few places on the Canadian Prairies that was not covered with ice during the last glaciation. The elevation at Elkwater is well over 5000'. You will notice that your shots are more overstable.The fairways are short and technical, with slight elevation - birdies and ace runs are the order of the day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Craig Burrows-Johnson
40 minutes south east of Medicine Hat. Trans Canada Hwy and then south on Hwy 41 to Elkwater. Maps and disc rentals at either the Discovery Centre (year round) or at the Main Concession at the beach. 1st tee is just west of the Main Concession.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Craig Burrows-Johnson #10658
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Elkwater Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Leinweber Park, Medicine Hat AB CA(1 vote)
- Central Park , Medicine Hat AB CA(1 vote)
- MSU-Northern, Havre MT USNo votes yet
- Barnwell Disc Golf Course, Barnwell AB CANo votes yet
- Nicholas Sheran Park, Lethbridge AB CA(1 vote)
- Magrath Disc Golf Course, Magrath AB CANo votes yet
- Lee Creek Campground Family Reunion Centre, Cardston AB CANo votes yet
- Granview Park Disc Golf , Granum AB CANo votes yet
- West Bank Park Disc Golf Course, Great Falls MT USNo votes yet
- Warden Park, Great Falls MT US(2 votes)