Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Ill give this one a four since I live only a block away. I will say that this course is considerably older than previously mentioned, since I played this course when I was in high school and I graduated in 1986. I could do some footwork to prove this if others are in doubt. I am just (re)getting into this sport and I am proud to have one of the older courses right in my back yard--literally. Con(s):the course is old with sponser signs that I am sure have forgotten about it, so some of the signs have been lost or defaced. Pro(s) three new trees have been added since arbor day. Some holes are not so straight on since trees are in the way and the wind that is inherent to are area make this course a different one every day.
This is a great course for kids or someone looking to work on your puts, all 9 holes are very short and just about all are strait in front of you. Plus side is you wont lose a disc here or you shouldn't anyway. This park is pretty basic so if your really close its worth it to play it once but I would drive more than 5 miles for it.
Courses Close By
- Rock Creek Park, Twin Falls ID US(4 votes)
- Candlelight Park, Jerome ID USNo votes yet
- College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls ID US(5 votes)
- Sawtooth Elementary School, Twin Falls ID USNo votes yet
- O'Leary Middle School, Twin Falls ID USNo votes yet
- The Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind, Gooding ID USNo votes yet
- Valley Community Disc Golf Course, Hazelton ID USNo votes yet
- Three Island Crossing State Park, Glenns Ferry ID US(2 votes)
- Magic Mountain Disc Golf Course, Hansen ID USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Burley ID USNo votes yet