East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) has a short 9 Hole disc golf course located on it's campus. This course is mostly open but does have some nice elevation changes. You can tell the baskets and tee signs have seen better days, but that doesn't change the fact that this is a decently fun layout to play. There has been a lot of trees/foliage cut out in recent years that used to add to the difficulty of this course, which in my opinion hurt the enjoyability of this cours, but I would still not consider it a bad course. Trust me, I've played worse. It does have concrete tee pads which is not common for courses located on school grounds, so that is definitely a plus. I wouldn't reccomend you drive to this course alone just to play it, but if you are in the area and have some time to spare, this is a decent 9 hole to visit. Another good thing abut this course, is that the loop seems much more natural than most campus courses as you start and finish at a similar location. In short, if you are addicted to disc golf and want to play as many courses as possible, make sure to hit this one, but if not, you will be able to live without it. If you want to see this course on video, check out my crew playing this course in the video below...
Courses Close By
- Milligan College Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(1 vote)
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US(3 votes)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough TN US(1 vote)
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course, Hampton TN USNo votes yet
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(3 votes)
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US(1 vote)
- Borden Park - Eagle's Nest Rotary Disc Golf Course, Kingsport TN US(6 votes)
- Steele Creek Park, Bristol TN US(1 vote)