East Clayton Park
No votes yet
Carved out of the woods. Creative tee and pin locations utilize the glacial outcroppings that characterize the terrain of the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,991ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Bobby Henn
From Raleigh; I-40 E to exit 306 for US-70. Stay left and follow signs for US-70 BUS E. Stay on US-70 BUS for 9.1 miles to a left onto NC-42E. Go 1.3 miles to a right on Glen Laurel Rd. Park entrance on the left in 0.7 mile. Enter the main entrance and park in the parking lot on the right. Basket 18 in the open left of the walking path. Follow the walking path to the right to the 1st tee. For #1 short tee, keep following the walking path right of the pond into the woods.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at East Clayton Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC US(1 vote)
- Wendell Disc Golf Course, Wendell NC USNo votes yet
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US(1 vote)
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Sunshine Acres Disc Golf Course, Raleigh NC USNo votes yet
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US(2 votes)