Duke Foundation Disc Golf Course at Edison
This is a great course with a wide variety of hole types. Challenge level of holes vary greatly. Average player will undoubtedly spend a time or two looking for errent disc in woods, corn field or swamp. Very fun to play but does cover a LOT of ground. There is room for extra holes in between many of the holes. Can get frustrating to play a 300 ft. hole then walk 600 to the next one.
This is a newer course that has been getting occasional improvements since opening. There is an active local club that does a nice job hosting weekly evening events (http://uppervalleyflyers.webs.com/). It is spread out over a large location in distant view of a High School (and its stadium) loosely surrounded by a nature preserve, a vocational school, and obviously the campus of Edison Community College. The campus is mostly open with a number of features like a few hills, wooded patches, a small orchards, parallel rows of pines, a small swamp (yes, with cat tails and black mud), big pond, etc. The course layout makes excellent use of all of those campus features. Has to be the best information kiosk out there and good signs on all holes. Worth a couple hours drive to play here.
Courses Close By
- Community Park Disc Golf Course, Troy OH US(1 vote)
- Tipp City Disc Golf Course, Tipp City OH US(1 vote)
- West Milton Municipal Park, West Milton OH US(1 vote)
- Lake Loramie State Park, Minster OH USNo votes yet
- Helke Park Disc Golf Course, Vandalia OH US(1 vote)
- Englewood Metro Park Disc Golf Course, Vandalia OH US(4 votes)
- Bremenfest Park, New Bremen OH US(1 vote)
- Herbert C. Huber Park, Huber Heights OH USNo votes yet
- Marion Township Park, Maria Stein OH US(1 vote)
- Westbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Clayton OH US(3 votes)