The Duck Pond at Southwestern Adventist University
Playing here was a decent experience. Course info says mix of woods and open but this course is mostly open with maybe 3 holes with good cover from trees. Make sure you get over the water on Hole #2. My wife and kids skipped it for fear of losing discs. People fish in the water quite often so stripping down and swimming for discs is not recommended.
4-hour parking available on the side of the road is very close to the first tee.
There are plenty of trash cans throughout the course.
There is a practice basket in a shaded area near the first tee in case you're waiting for friends.
Concrete tees and signs are in good shape.
The grounds don't seem to be maintained on a regular enough basis.
Most of the fairways had over a week's growth on them.
The rough includes thistles and itchy weeds. Tall socks and/or long pants are recommended.
No restrooms, but there are some restaurants and stores a couple blocks away.
Edit: I almost forgot. I was playing with the family so I wasn't keeping score, but I did notice there was a 500+ foot hole with a par of 3 that seemed unrealistic. I didn't notice if all of the holes were par 3 or not, but the par may be inaccurate for the course.
Courses Close By
- Carver Park Disc Golf Course, Keene TX USNo votes yet
- Cleburne Disc Golf, Cleburne TX USNo votes yet
- Amigo Park at Hill College, Cleburne TX USNo votes yet
- Rio Vista Disc Golf Course, Rio Vista TX USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Disc Golf Course, Crowley TX US(6 votes)
- Sonora Park Disc Golf Course, Kennedale TX US(2 votes)
- Greenbriar Community Center, Fort Worth TX US(4 votes)
- Pecan Plantation Disc Golf Course, Granbury TX USNo votes yet
- Z Boaz Park, Fort Worth TX US(4 votes)
- TCC Southeast Campus, Arlington TX USNo votes yet