Druid Hill Park - Hillway
No votes yet
Hillway occupies land between Greenspring Ave and Druid Park Dr on the western border of Druid Hill Park. There are five holes on open park land with mature trees - the balance of the course is in the woods featuring several ravines. *March 2016, - 12 playable holes (5 with objects).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Norm Eckstein and Rich Olson
From North: I-695 to I-83S to Cold Spring Lane West. Left on Greenspring Ave. Follow into Druid Hill Park, course is on left, as is parking. From South: I-95 to 395 (MLK Blvd.), go 8-10 lights to left on McCullough, follow to end, merge, follow signs to Baltimore Zoo, parking past reptile house on right. There is a parking nearer to the Zoo, but most people do not park there. The better way to get in is follow 129/Swan (the road that McCullough merged with) and turn into the park via Greenspring Ave. Follow Greenspring across Beechwood. See the road that branches to the right to the disc golf course. Most people simply park along this road after you turn off Greenspring.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Druid Hill Park - Hillway? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Druid Hill Park - Legacy Course, Baltimore MD US(1 vote)
- Druid Hill - Forest Drive, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Lake Montebello Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Lake Montebello - Youth Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Lochearn MD US(3 votes)
- Goucher College Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD US(3 votes)
- Pine Grove Middle School, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Rockburn Branch, Elkridge MD US(3 votes)
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US(6 votes)
- The Ridge, Phoenix MD USNo votes yet