The Dragon's Lair
No votes yet
A 9-hole course set up in the Dragon Valley (1-72 AR) area of Camp Casey. Must have DOD-access to get onto base. Varied terrain is with two creeks to offer OB. Permission is not required to play, but best not to play during working hours (0530-1600 on weekdays).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,722ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Andy JB
FROM MAIN GATE: Go to the bus depot and get on the bus labeled "TMC/Gate 2" and ride the bus to the Dragon Valley bus stop. Get off and go up the hill to the old abandoned barracks. 1st tee is next to the pull-up bars/climbing ropes. FROM GATE 2: Continue down Gate 2 road to the intersection with the bridge and First Tank Rd. Go up First Tank road and park by the mini-PX/bus stop. Walk up the hill to the old abandoned barracks. 1st tee is next to the pull-up bars/climbing ropes.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Dragon's Lair? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Noeul Park Practice Area, Mapo-gu 11 KRNo votes yet
- Seungnam Sunepark, Songpa-gu 11 KRNo votes yet
- Jung-Do, Chuncheon 42 KRNo votes yet
- Beacon Hill at Camp Humphreys, Anjeong-ri KR(1 vote)
- Youngwall, Yeongwol-gun 42 KRNo votes yet
- Daegu Environment & Resources Park, Daegu KR(1 vote)
- Shilla Forest Park, Gyeongju 47 KRNo votes yet
- Guryongpo Mountain Course, Guryongpo 41 KRNo votes yet
- Windy Hill, Naa ri 47 KRNo votes yet
- Yulha Physical Education Park, Gimhae 48 KRNo votes yet