Double Eagle (Air Force Course)
One of two 9 hole courses currently at Fort Gordon. Can be played as 18 holes when played with the Army course. Shorter and more open than the Army course. Mostly open with a few technical shots. Civilians are welcome. Bring valid ID, and vehicles must have proof of current registration and insurance. Visitors center at gates will issue temporary pass.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,454ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: James W. Meek Jr
Everyone 16 and older entering Fort Gordon will need to show valid ID. All vehicles, persons and bags are subject to search. Visitors (Non DoD ID card holders) MUST use gate 1. From I-20 exit Belair Rd./Jimmie Dyess Pkwy and turn south. Jimmy Dyess Pkwy will take you to Gate 1/McKenna Gate after a couple of miles. Entrance to base is on Chamberlain Rd., follow it to Kilbourne Rd. and take a left. The next left is Wainwright Circle - disc golf parking is right there. 4 practice baskets visible from Kilbourne Rd.
Email: James Meek #56014
This course has no photos.
by goathead on Jun 25, 2018 at 5:24am
Great beginner nine. Combine with Army nine to make eighteen. Well maintained.
Courses Close By
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(2 votes)
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Patriots Park Disc Golf Course, Evans GA US(1 vote)
- The Players Course at Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US(2 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(1 vote)
- WR Jackson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(2 votes)