Disc Golf Park Kippasuo
My husband, 14 year old son and I played the course Kippasuo mid August during our vacation in Finland and decided to go there once more on our way back to Helsinki as it was the course we liked most out of 10 we visited.
az_kip's review from 2009 does not apply to what we perceived and we think the course must have been changed since then (see remark below the address). There is a variety of open and wooded holes, downhill as well as uphill ones, all of them challenging. The whole course is thoroughly designed and perfectly maintained by the local club.
When we arrived for the second time on a Monday afternoon there were three beginner groups instructed by experienced players in the training area, each group consisting of 12 persons. In the evening about three dozens of disc golfers came to play the "weekly". Amazing for Austrians to see all this. Compliments to the local players and club for their commitment!
Good basic disc golf park with interesting courses. Only problem is crossing courses which can disturb your concentration.
Courses Close By
- Urheiluopisto - Vierumaki, Heinola FINo votes yet
- Saksalan Seikkailupuisto, Heinola FINo votes yet
- Vierumäki Sports Academy, Vierumäki, Heinola FINo votes yet
- Pajulahti, Nastola FINo votes yet
- Asikkala DiscGolfPark, Asikkala FINo votes yet
- Jaalan Frisbeegolfrata, Kouvola FINo votes yet
- Mukkula DiscGolfPark, Lahti FI(2 votes)
- Launeen Keskuspuisto, Lahti FINo votes yet
- Hollolan Hirven Frisbeegolfrata, Hollola FINo votes yet
- Hartola DiscGolfPark, Hartola FINo votes yet