Desert Emerald Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
One of the best disc golf courses in Southern New Mexico - this course plays on an extinct ball golf course on a military installation. You will need CAC access unless escorted on by someone with access. To get a vehicle security pass at the Las Cruces or El Paso Gatesn provide driver´s license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance. *DO NOT BRING DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR FIREARMS ONTO THE INSTALLATION*
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 8,271ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Daniel Cannoy PDGA# 106906
From Las Cruces; Hwy 25 north to Hwy 70 East (Main Street). Turn right onto Hwy 70 East towards WSMR or Alamogordo. Continue on Hwy 70 East for 25 miles over the San Augustine Pass and exit just after mile marker 169. Turn right onto Owen Rd. The Las Cruces/Alamogordo Main Post Gate is 3 miles after the exit.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: WSMR Outdoor Recreation
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Desert Emerald Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sunrise Terrace, Las Cruces NM USNo votes yet
- Underwood Golf Complex, El Paso TX USNo votes yet
- Lionel E. Forti Park Disc Golf Course, El Paso TX US(5 votes)
- Alameda Park, Alamogordo NM USNo votes yet
- Cloudcroft Mountain Disc Golf Course, Cloudcroft NM US(1 vote)
- Zenith Park, Cloudcroft NM USNo votes yet
- Camp of the Tall Pines, Weed NM US(1 vote)
- Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino, Mescalero NM USNo votes yet
- Grindstone Park, Ruidoso NM US(1 vote)
- MLK Recreation Complex, Artesia NM USNo votes yet