Cloudcroft Mountain Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course sits above the town of Cloudcroft, and it provides spectacular views of White Sands and Sierra Blanca. You briefly cross into National Forest at the edges of the course, and I even saw wild horses. It was an amazing experience from that perspective. As far as the disc golf, it's a really fun course with a ton of elevation and cool looks. You're in for several miles of hiking, but it's an enjoyable course with a good mix of shots. You really feel like you're out in the wilderness at some points, which is awesome, but be careful with all of the wildlife around.
Courses Close By
- Zenith Park, Cloudcroft NM USNo votes yet
- Alameda Park, Alamogordo NM USNo votes yet
- Camp of the Tall Pines, Weed NM US(1 vote)
- Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino, Mescalero NM USNo votes yet
- Grindstone Park, Ruidoso NM US(1 vote)
- Desert Emerald Disc Golf Course, White Sands Missile Range NM USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Terrace, Las Cruces NM USNo votes yet
- Enchanted Lands Disc Golf, Roswell NM US(1 vote)
- ENMU-Roswell Disc Golf, Roswell NM USNo votes yet
- MLK Recreation Complex, Artesia NM USNo votes yet