The Dam Disc Golf Course at Kanopolis Lake
No votes yet
Significant elevation at this course by Kanopolis Dam in Riverside Park. Tall grass on #2 and #3 is OB. Restroom near #5. Map posted here and available at park office.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DB-5
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Darren Bottom
From Marquette; 5th Ave. north out of town to a left on K-4. Go 7 miles to a right on K-141. Go 2.7 miles to a right on Riverside Dr. Pass the park office to a left on Riverside Ln. Parking area on the left. 1st tee is east of the parking area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Dam Disc Golf Course at Kanopolis Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Quevira Disc Golf Course, Marquette KS US(2 votes)
- Konen Creek Disc Golf Course, Little River KS USNo votes yet
- Bethany College, Lindsborg KS USNo votes yet
- Krizek Park, Ellsworth KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Salina, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Lyons Disc Golf Course, Lyons KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Kansas Wesleyan University, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Wall Bicentennial Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Lakewood Park, Salina KS USNo votes yet