Curtis Memorial Park
No votes yet
A few open sections, but the course is basically all in the woods with fairways that vary from relatively open to very tight. *August 2016 Tees are a work in progress - most are natural or mulched now.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Dodge
I-95; exit 133 (or 133B if heading south). Merge onto US-17 and go 6,7 miles to a right on Hartwood Church Rd then bear right onto Hartwood Rd (612). Go 2 miles to a right on Jesse Curtis Lane into the park. The parking lot is 0.6 mile on the left. 1st hole on the right side of Jesse Curtis Lane across from the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Curtis Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cannon Ridge, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Riverbend High School, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Wilderness Presidential Resort, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Pratt Park, Fredericksburg VA US(3 votes)
- Loriella Park, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- FCSSC Disc Golf Course, Bealeton VA USNo votes yet
- Potomac Middle School, Dumfries VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Tiki, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Darkside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet