Crestview Park - East
No votes yet
Technical wooded course along Shunga Creek. Water comes into play on seven holes. Hanging baskets on #7 and 10. The 2nd of two courses in the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Alex Woodward
From the East: I-470 W to exit 3. Turn right on Fairlawn Rd and go 0.4 mile to a right on Shunga Dr. Park entrance is on the right in a half mile, just past the Community Center. 1st tee is near the BMX track.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Crestview Park - East? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Crestview Park - West, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Park, Topeka KS USNo votes yet
- Big Shunga Park, Topeka KS USNo votes yet
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Rossville Park, Rossville KS US(1 vote)
- Hoyt Park, Hoyt KS USNo votes yet
- Longview Disc Golf Course, Ozawkie KS USNo votes yet
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bloomington Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet