Council Grove Fairgrounds Park
No votes yet
Fairgrounds Park with its old enormous trees (from as far back as 1796) is in the grove for which Council Grove is named. The disc golf course runs next to the ball diamonds. Moderate tree cover throughout - elements of the baseball complex provide some added challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,591ft
Alternate Length: 3,583ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Hwy 56; turn north on Hwy 177, go 0.25 mile to a right on E. Valley St. Go 500' to a left on South Pool Ln. 500' to a right into the parking area for the swimming pool and soccer fields. 1st tee at SE corner of the pool complex (between the pool complex and the park department building).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Parks and Recreation
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Council Grove Fairgrounds Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kanza View Disc Golf Course, Council Grove KS USNo votes yet
- Admire Disc Golf Course, Admire KS USNo votes yet
- Swope Park - Junior, Cottonwood Falls KS USNo votes yet
- Boyce Baumgardner Memorial Disc Golf Course at Swope Park, Cottonwood Falls KS USNo votes yet
- Timmerman Elementary School Practice Area, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Emporia Middle School, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Emporia RV Park, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Flint Hills Technical College, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Jones Park - West, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Jones Park - East, Emporia KS USNo votes yet