Confluence Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Through the trees near the Gunnison River with water in play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,725ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
At the end of Kellogg St behind the Bill Heddles Recreational Center.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Confluence Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tamarac Park, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Town of Olathe Disc Golf Course, Olathe CO USNo votes yet
- Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss CO USNo votes yet
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Watson Island DIsc Golf Course, Grand Junction CO USNo votes yet
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(3 votes)
- Colorado Mesa University Disc Golf, Grand Junction CO USNo votes yet
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)