Clinton State Park
No votes yet
A recreational course in Clinton State Park (AKA Archers Park).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,588ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-70; exit 197 to take KS-10 East to the Clinton Pkwy exit. Turn right on Clinton Pkwy, then an immediate right onto E 900th Rd - then a left onto N 1415 Rd (park entrance sign). Follow to HQ for a park pass, then go about a mile to a left toward Campground 1. Parking and the 1st tee are next to the archery range.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clinton State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bloomington Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Quail Run Elementary School, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Riverfront Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet