Chestnut Mountain Resort
Easily the funest and most challenging 9 hole course I've played. Beautiful scenic views with lots of elevation changes. Lots of trees and a few ski lift poles can be obstacles. Even on a calm day, the wind on this course is always a factor.
Each hole appeared to have 1 pin location, with two separate tee pads. Marked by a blue or red flag. Red being considerably more difficult.
$3 fee for a daily pass if not staying on the mountain. Disc shop on site provides rental discs if needed.
The only complaint I would make was that there were some long walks in between a few of the holes. If designed well, this course could easily be stretched to 18 holes.
Courses Close By
- Felderman Park, Bellevue IA USNo votes yet
- Swiss Valley, Peosta IA USNo votes yet
- Dubuque Veterans Memorial Park, Dubuque IA US(2 votes)
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA USNo votes yet
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL USNo votes yet
- UW Campus-Platteville, Platteville WI USNo votes yet
- Redbird Disc Golf Course, Darlington WI USNo votes yet
- Westview Park, Platteville WI USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Lena IL USNo votes yet