Chester City Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very short, but technical with multiple mandatories. Intermingled with picnic areas next to Ohio River. Fairway of longest (304') hole bisects a basketball court. Great cookies at Frank's Pastry (near corner of Hwy 2 and Fifth St.) and be sure to visit the world's largest teapot!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
45 minutes NW of Pittsburgh, at the tip of the northern panhandle in WV. From Pittsburgh: Rte. 60 (parkway west) north to Rte. 30 Clinton exit, west to Rte. 2 South into Chester. Right on Fifth St.. then 1st left (Louella Ave.) past the football field into the park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chester City Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thompson Park Disc Golf, East Liverpool OH US(4 votes)
- Tomlinson Run State Park Disc Golf Course, New Manchester WV USNo votes yet
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US(2 votes)
- Scenic Vista, Lisbon OH USNo votes yet
- Big Beaver Disc Golf Course, Darlington PA USNo votes yet
- Beatty Park Disc Golf Course, Steubenville OH US(2 votes)
- Harmony Ridge Golf Club, Ambridge PA USNo votes yet
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA USNo votes yet
- Linbrook Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Camp Kon-O-Kwee, Fombell PA USNo votes yet