No votes yet
Nice, mostly secluded course in a small town. Tees marked by three concrete blocks at grade - with hole number, length, and an arrow to the target. A pond and a creek add excitement, along with a tennis court and playground. Some targets and tees used more than once.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,896ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
North on Canfield St. from Dunkerton Rd., 3 blocks to the park. 1st tee on north side of parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Charma Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Brandt Park, Denver IA USNo votes yet
- Lost Island Waterpark KOA, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Big Woods Disc Golf Course, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Platt Park, Oelwein IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(2 votes)
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet