Good course to take beginners to start playing. A little confusing to follow the course layout
at first. Good practice course.
Nice park with many non discers on course. Quaint little covered bridge crosses a small creek that you will sink your plastic in at some point as many baskets are right on the edge. Go from 4 to 6 since there is no 5. Bring a local, not all baskets and tees are marked and there is no longer a map. 24 hour video survailance has not kept the vandals at bay. A few minor improvements and I would go back.
Courses Close By
- Interstate Battery Disc Golf Course, Urbandale IA US(1 vote)
- Southwoods Park, Des Moines IA US(1 vote)
- Eagle Disc Golf Course - Memorial Park, Dallas Center IA US(1 vote)
- Johnson Park, Van Meter IA USNo votes yet
- Evans Park, Adel IA US(1 vote)
- Veterans Affairs Park, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet
- Walnut Ridge Recreation Area, Des Moines (Johnston) IA US(1 vote)
- Becky Zallek Disc Golf Course, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet
- Windflower Park Disc Golf Course, Norwalk IA USNo votes yet
- Pete Crivaro Park, Des Moines IA US(1 vote)