Cemetery Point Park
Very long walk on a boardwalk to the small peninsula where the course is. May be challenging for beginners, but pros only need a putter. Course is very short and crammed into a very small piece of land.
We are new to disc golf this is only our 3rd course. This was the shortest course we played. The obstacles made it challenging. A fun course with an awesome view.
Courses Close By
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US(1 vote)
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(2 votes)
- Floral Park, Floral City FL US(4 votes)
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL US(1 vote)
- The Quarry Golf Course, Brooksville FL US(1 vote)
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(3 votes)
- Sunset Ridge Disc Golf Course, Hudson FL US(1 vote)
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)