No votes yet
At the Cave Run Dam Tailwater Recreation Area. 3 open holes and 6 in the woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Johnny Sias
From Lexington; I-64 to exit 123 (US 60 east). Go 9 miles to right on 826/ Cave Run Lake Rd, go 2.9 miles to a left into the recreation area (the Daniel Boone National Forest Road on maps). Sign, map, and 1st tee to the left of the parking lot (off the sidewalk at the sign).
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cave Run? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Indian Mound Disc Golf, Mt Sterling KY US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Mount Sterling KY US(2 votes)
- Maysville Community Disc Golf Course, Maysville KY USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Disc Golf at Shawnee State Park, West Portsmouth OH US(1 vote)
- Earl Thomas Conley Riverside Park, West Portsmouth OH USNo votes yet
- Armco Blue , Ashland KY US(3 votes)
- Armco White, Ashland KY US(1 vote)
- Ironworks Hills Disc Golf Course, Winchester KY US(5 votes)
- Aldersgate Camp and Retreat, Ravenna KY USNo votes yet
- South Point High School, South Point OH USNo votes yet