Cascade Township Park
On hilly terrain. Bring the map to negotiate an often tricky layout. 2015 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,114ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
From Grand Rapids; I-96 east, exit 36th St. Turn left on 36th a half mile to a left on Thornapple River Dr. Park on the right. Parking lot is the furthest back in the park. Drive past the restrooms and take the small drive to the right. Last parking lot has the 1st tee directly back toward the park..
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Chuck Phillips
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Kevinoconnell on Jul 11, 2010 at 10:10am
A course in a park, very open. Some longer holes, and hilly terrain. Windy, and not much else to challenge or peak interest. Boring.
Courses Close By
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Caledonia High School, Caledonia MI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Highland Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Fallasburg Park, Lowell MI US(4 votes)
- Corinth Reformed Church, Byron Center MI USNo votes yet