Carl Albert State College
No votes yet
Short and well marked - a nice quick course in a low traffic park. Tees and lengths painted on the concrete walking path around park . 1st tee next to the covered picnic tables. A pond water hazard on #7 and it is easy to retrieve discs from the small creek that is in play a couple of times.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Nick and Royce Lambert
Drive to Carl Albert State College. Drive around the back of the campus buildings on Scholars Road keeping to the right to the baseball fields - do not turn left into Twyman City Park (if you pass tennis courts you made a wrong turn). Go straight past the ball fields to the small park with covered picnic tables and a paved walking path. Softball field is in the center of disc golf course.The course follows the path around the park, starting at the 2 covered picnic tables by basketball court.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Carl Albert State College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Leflore Horseman Training Ground, Howe OK USNo votes yet
- Wister Lake State Park, Wister OK USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - South, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Bell Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - North, Fort Smith AR US(1 vote)
- Ramsey Jr. High School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Fairview Elementary School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - Massard Creek Disc Golf Course, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Trinity Junior High Disc Golf, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Tilles Park, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet