Ben Geren Park - Massard Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A slightly rolling flat course that begins with some open shots. #6 introduces players to Massard Creek but it does not yet come into play. The course plays along the creek through #14.It then opens up again but #16 throws over the creek. 17 is a double mando straight shot, and 18 is a 486' dogleg left.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,886ft
Alternate Length: 6,131ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Eric F. Savage
Take the second entrance off of Zero St, next to the storm shelter Drive left to the third pavilion on the left. The 1st tee is near the road.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Eric F. Savage #45238
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ben Geren Park - Massard Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Ben Geren Park - North, Fort Smith AR US(1 vote)
- Ben Geren Park - South, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Trinity Junior High Disc Golf, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ramsey Jr. High School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Fairview Elementary School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Tilles Park, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Bell Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood AR USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest, Van Buren AR USNo votes yet
- Lavaca Elementary, Lavaca AR USNo votes yet
- Alma Middle School Disc Golf Course, Alma AR USNo votes yet