Camp Olympic Park
No votes yet
Long course with thick rough. Each basket has an arrow pointing to the next tee. Follow the pink blazes (or other obvious markings) for the less obvious trails. Bring the map to navigate - can have unplayable rough in sections in the summer.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,635ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Richie Klinger
On the east side of South Cedar Crest Blvd, between Rte 29 (Chestnut St) and Lower Macungie Rd. The entrance is marked by two large red signs for Camp Olympic Park.
Email: Richie Klinger
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Olympic Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US(1 vote)
- Lehigh Valley Sportsfest Disc Golf Course, Allentown PA USNo votes yet
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA USNo votes yet
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US(1 vote)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US(2 votes)
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA USNo votes yet
- Ace Eight Disc Golf Course at DeSales University, Center Valley PA USNo votes yet
- South Mountain Park, Bethlehem PA US(3 votes)
- Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Quakertown PA USNo votes yet
- Butter Valley Golf Port, Barto PA USNo votes yet