Calvert Regional Park
No votes yet
Plays through tight woods, with a few wide open holes. Many holes play over or along a creek. Please use caution around walking paths.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,217ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Kyle VanDyke
I-95; exit 100 towards Rising Sun. Go 5.4 miles to a right on Brick Meeting House Rd. Enter the park at the 2nd parking entrance on the right. Drive straight back until the parking lot bends to the left. The 1st tee is 50' from the bend.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Calvert Regional Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- White Clay Creek State Park, Newark DE USNo votes yet
- Iron Hill, Newark DE US(2 votes)
- Avon Grove Charter School Disc Golf Course, West Grove PA US(1 vote)
- Greenridge Disc Golf Course, Newark DE USNo votes yet
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE USNo votes yet
- Mill Brook Disc Golf Course, Churchville MD USNo votes yet
- Victory Street Park, Aberdeen MD USNo votes yet
- Shore Park, Aberdeen Proving Ground MD USNo votes yet
- Churchville 6, Churchville MD USNo votes yet
- Anson B. Nixon Park, Kennett Square PA US(5 votes)