Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A ski hill course. Front 9 is pretty short and more level, while the back 9 takes you up and down the ski hill. Great scenery - views of Lake Superior from the top of the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Ontonagon; M64 and turn on M107, then go 2+ miles to ski hills on left. Discs for rent at Porkies Outpost down the road from the ski area.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Zion at Gogebic Community College, Ironwood MI USNo votes yet
- Norrie Park Disc Golf Course, Ironwood MI USNo votes yet
- Whitecap, Upson WI USNo votes yet
- Rohr's Wilderness Tours, Conover WI USNo votes yet
- MTU Disc Golf, Houghton MI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Chestnut Grove, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Northland College, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - The Bear, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Granite Ridge, Highbridge WI US(2 votes)